Monday, July 13, 2009

Life happens............blog later and ask for forgiveness!

I was all gung-ho when I started this blog - blogging semi-regularly and then (in no particular order) I:
  • Spontaneously booked a 2 week trip with my boys to Wisconsin


  • Started a new job
  • Worked through my "Catholic laden mom-guilt" and began playing Bunco with a fantastic group of girls one night a month
  • Watched my baby turn 6


  • Planted a garden and much to my surprise and lack of green thumb have began harvesting veggies





  • Have been cooking and baking and grilling up a storm! I will post recipes and photos!


  • Am trying to enjoy every moment of this summer by taking photos with my new Canon 20d and documenting it by blogging the whole way..........
So I am going to try on my honor to use less words (thank you Emily for Wordless Wednesdays) and letting my photos speak for themselves (work in progress).

1 comment:

  1. yeah. i can't wait to see more of you here. i'm glad that you are back. maybe a better place for us than facebook to talk about our photography??? i love the website you directed me to, have been soaking it all up in my "free time." ( <---- what's that??)

    anyway, blog away!!!!! hoooray!

    ReplyDelete