Monday, January 26, 2009

25, er 26 Random Things......Are you ready for this?

I tag anyone who reads my blog, if anyone..................

I have a hard time making decisions, committing to them, and executing them, without regrets or wondering what if…
I worry everyday that I am screwing up my kids to the point they will need thousands of dollars of therapy.

I get embarrassed very easily, just talking to people, with a red face and all.
I’ve never had one single, exclusive best friend for a long period of time, and I am envious of those who do.
My parents were very strict when I was growing up.
I felt left out many times because I couldn’t go or my curfew was much earlier than others.
I am 33 and wish I had a real career or direction in my professional life.
I love being a mom and a wife, but I feel guilty doing anything for myself that doesn’t involve them.

I love to cook if I have the time.
I am an organizer, a cleaner and a note maker.
I need to remember to enjoy the moment instead of looking ahead.
This economic depression scares the hell out of me, for my family and friends, and most of all the future of my children.
I love summer, 85 degrees all year would be fine by me, I hate being cold.

I despise liars and hypocrites.
I love the sunsets, water, lakes, oceans and rivers. There are times the ocean seems to call me, it’s so calming and peaceful. I hope to live on a body of water someday.
I love the small town I live in, but sometimes yearn for the bigger city with a fancy car/job/travel/clothing/trendy eats, but deep down I know better and I feel lucky.

I sing along to every song on the radio, even if I don’t like the song, if I know the words I’m going to sing along, even though I’m a really bad singer.
I wish I learned to play an instrument really well.
2 years of the saxophone don’t count.
I can literally block out a bad memory.
I am a night owl, and hate mornings, love to sleep in, even though I don’t sleep much.

I suffer from migraines and have hashimoto’s disease. I miss my family terribly,
I miss the huge holiday gatherings with all the kids running around, great food and general chaos.
I wish my sisters and brothers lived down the street and I could just swing by so the cousins could visit.

I always thought I would have 3 kids and would have another in a heartbeat and hope for a little girl.
I loved being pregnant.
I never imagined marriage would be so much work.
I’m a homebody, I could stay home all the time, I would have my groceries delivered it was possible.
I know my parents did the best job they could, and I am very thankful for them and for my childhood growing up, I know know I could have had it MUCH, MUCH worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment